Monday, September 19, 2011

Make Your Mom & Pop Proud

Ok. I try to avoid stage mom moments but there are just events that I have to preen like a proud peacock. Or pea-hen if you're gender sensitive. Like school report cards. I just have to share it lest I burst with joy!



RG likes Math a lot. Awesome!
Nana is in 2nd grade. Neat huh?

Now if you're presented with such a delightful sight, I'm sure you will show it off too! (Short of putting up a tarp streamer outside your house.) The best part was they DIDN'T have a tutor! I just reminded the kids to do homework before playing. A less stressful life. Great isn't it?! Haha! Ok, enough said.

Whatever grades they have, we will always love our kids. Without conditions. It is just heartwarming to know that as parents, I guess we're also doing something right. :)

Live. Lofty. L'Ecole c'est cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment