Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Resurrected!

To bring back to life. Yes, from total inactivity for a month and a half, this blog wakes up again. And what better time to be renewed than after Easter? (The New Testament teaches that the resurrection of Jesus, which Easter celebrates, is the foundation of the Christian faith. In case you forgot. :p ) To do justice to this blog's new lease on life, I'm gonna fill you in with what I have been up to. Be warned, it's going to take all of 2 minutes so enjoy the ride before you X that tab!


Twas my birthday last March. Of course, Facebook was not remiss in reminding my friends that I've turned another year older. I tried my best to individually thank well-wishing friends and it was no mean feat I tell you! On a personal note, it was a very low-key occasion. Just happy to reach the ripe ole age of 40-something. And I came into this conclusion: As one ages, the size of one's cake becomes inversely proportional to one's girth! Haha. But I did get to blow that candle. ;-)

March was a busy time for the my school kids. Final exams, moving up ceremonies, recitals and graduations. Strong parental involvement was required so it kept me rather occupied. Though thoughts of my blog did flit in and out of my consciousness, it never saw the light of day. Or the flickering light from my laptop monitor, if you must. Because what little free time I have, I devoted to leveling up my FB games! Haha. Hey, a mom's gotta have some downtime too! :p

Philam Life also kept me busy. I went through their rigorous training, 3 exams, seminars and forums - the whole lot. Hurdled it too. Proud to say that I'm now a licensed advisor. And I can help you in planning for your financial  future! Just email me at iloilo.mom@gmail.com for more details. “At Philam Life, we don’t just wish for prosperity — we empower Filipinos to achieve it.”  - President/CEO Rex Mendoza

So with renewed vigor, Iloilo Mom gets her online groove again. With a new white-beach-azure-skies-frozen-margarita background to boot! Nothing like a change of scenery to keep the ball rolling eh? Here's to Boracay and my official start of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment